Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introductory Post

Having one Blog to handle my thoughts about things isn't going to cut it. This blog deals with my opinions on Current Events in Utah. Such as the Millionaire Mind Intensive, the Digital Switch, the furor over Proposition 8 and other current events.

I will voice my personal opinion about them. That's why the blog is called "In My Opinion." Readers may leave comments and flame me all they wish. This is a blog about opinions and people may state them in their comments. My other blog: The Atlantis Blog, deals with my more artistic endeavors, talents, hobbies, and personal lifestyle.

Although it is too late to talk about anything in this post, tomorrow I'll talk about Mark Shurtleff's investigation into the College Football Championships and the BCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment